UA-66648220-12

Tuesday 5 November 2013

{ Breakfast: Scrambled and Poached Eggs } ??????





This was our breakfast last Saturday.



Both my kids have their own egg preference. So on that day I decided to make both Scrambled and Poached eggs and serve them together. They have different sides though. My son had additional bacon while my daughter had ham.



I had my eggs with chopped ham with no sausages and bacon. :)





Ingredients:

  • 500ml Water or enough water to cover the egg in the pot

  • Eggs

  • 2 teaspoon White Vinegar



How to do it:

  1. Bring water to a boil.

  2. Reduce to a gentle simmer.

  3. Add in the vinegar. This is to help egg white congeal.

  4. Crack egg into ladle and gently pour into the simmering water.

  5. Use a chopstick to stir the water getting closer to the wall of the pot as possible.

  6. Stir to create a whirlpool and that the egg stays in the middle. This will prevent the egg white from spreading.

  7. Continue cooking for half a minute or till your desire doneness.

  8. Remove egg with a slotted spoon.



Note:

You have make an egg at a time.




Subscribe to get more videos :