UA-66648220-12

Tuesday 2 February 2016

2016 Super Bowl Prediction Using Chicken Wing Bones

Welcome to this year�s installment of �Get Rich Quick with Chef John,� where you cash in on my mystical method for picking Super Bowl winners, using the lost art of wing bone reading. I know it sounds crazy, but if you think this is some kind of joke, think again. In the 49 years I�ve been doing this, there hasn�t been a single (major) university study proving these results aren�t 100% accurate. Not one single study. 

Sure, we�ve had a couple of recent, very minor �discrepancies,� but instead of wasting time arguing who's at fault, or who lost who�s college fund, I prefer to look toward the future. This year the bones point to a decisive Carolina victory, and while I�ll be personally rooting for Old Man Manning, if you want to win money, you�ll put everything you have on the Panthers. 

I�m just glad the Patriots aren�t in it. They�re shady. Anyway, good luck, and I�ll apologize in advance for any income tax issues that pop up after this windfall. Good luck, and as always, enjoy!

Subscribe to get more videos :